Recognisable brand or customer logos that use your products/services will help to dramatically increase your credibility.
- There are 2 parts to populating your Logo.
- The Main Message (e.g. Big brand names use us... )
- 8 unique logos
Figure 1: Sample of a completed logos template
- Populate your Main Message here. You can stylize your main message by choosing either Bold, Italic or Underlining it.
Figure 2: Main message
Tip: Use the "Previous suggestion" and " Next Suggestion" to see examples of compelling main messages.
- Add your logo by clicking on the browse logo button.
Figure 3: Add your logos
- It's important to keep to the recommended size of 120 x 160 px so that your entire logo can show on each of the tile allocated.
Tip: You can go to Image Editor to resize your image and to Remove Background to remove the background of your logos. Click on the link to go to these online sites as they are free services.
- You can also resize your images with the - and + sign to try and fit all of your logo within the frame. You will see this after you select your logo. Hit the Save button once you are happy with the result.
Figure 4: Crop the logo.